Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jan 19

Check the Stuff You can win by making OODLES

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What famous Confederate general was born on this day in 1807?
- Robert E. Lee

NEWLYWED QUESTION OF THE DAY
EarthQuake

GSN Live Trivia

On today's Deal or No Deal, what ignoble record does contestant Julie break? -Smallest amount won

On Hidden Agenda, what name does the Bird Whisperer give the Bulinskys' bird?
Tom

In round two of Lingo, how does Chuck hurt his hand?
Mimicking a fight between contestants

Carnie Wilson confesses to BFF Daniel that she has to wear what to get her husband's attention?
See through shirt

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live?
Imposter

What broadcasting legend totters out of the Deal or No Deal Banker's office to talk to contestant Julie?
Larry King

1 comment:

  1. I worked for the AOL... The I had to manage kids online... I saw them play this game Trivia..if it is the similar things I see here... Well I did not understand it then..nor now..what I see on your space....

    Well thanks for sharing your love on my post & joining my Panthis.... I warmly welcome your new space to BLOGGYWOOD..... Hope to c u around more often....

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete